Monday, May 19, 2008

Last Day of School!!

Today was the last day of School for Parker and Hailey. The rest of the school gets out on Thursday, but since we are headed to California in the morning, we made today our last day. The kids have had a really great year in school. They both have been really blessed with amazing teachers, and I am so thankful for all they have done for my kids. I am always nervous for the next year with new teachers because I love the ones they have had. I am keeping my fingers crossed that our stroke of good luck continues.

Parker recieved a citizenship award today during his Devotional at school from the Principal for always being such a great example to his classmates. Each teacher chooses two kids from thier class for this award. Parker has worked so hard this year and we have been so proud of everything he has accomplished.

Hailey had a really fun last day. They had a Pizza and swim party at her pre-school. Her teacher is so amazing to work so hard to make every school event run smoother than anything I have ever seen with kids that age. She is SO talented with Pre-schoolers. We are going to Miss her!!


Here is Parker and Mrs. Youngs







I will have to post pictures of Hailey later, They are on my video camera.

No comments: