Okay no it is not a baby ( we wish but no), but he is our baby! Meet Diesel our new little puppy! I never in a million years thought I would change my opinion about dogs, but diesel melts me. We love him so much. The kids just adore having him around. He is a tea cup poodle so he does not affect Hailey's allergies one bit. We gave it a test run with the kids for a couple weeks to see how we would all do, it was a toss up between a girl and a boy. The boy is so sweet and so cuddly. He just wants to snuggle all the time. For those of you that really know me, know that I am a clean and germ freak. I did not ever think I could do this and still be sane. We have tried a bunny, a puppy, and a fish and I could not handle the thought of any of them in the house. But this one is just part of the family. He just fits right in. He is such a good dog. I will try to get better pictures. He is so jet black it is hard to see he cute little face. In fact "Jet" was the other name we were debating. It was hard finding one everybody liked. Parker wanted Legoless ( after Lord of the Rings) Hailey wanted Ratatouille ( from the movie) Jeff wanted Comiere (like "come here) And I wanted something cute, we came up with a few names for everyone to pick from and the kids (mostly me) decided on Diesel. I am crossing my fingers I wont regret it but for now he is here to stay!
.jpg)
17 years ago


9 comments:
WOW! He really is so cute. You guys deserve a little someone for extra lovin in you house! Ahhh!! Black fur!!!!!
YEAH! I am so happy for Hailey!! Did you end up getting rid of the other one or did you break down and buy the little fellow. I swear I tried to help you but the people I thought would be most interested already had multiple dogs already. Hence, they were dog lovers. Tony and I even seriously contemplated it but then realized it would be a compulsive decision we may regret. And we just recently found a growth in Lilly's eye that we are taking her in tomorrow for. We may be spending as much on her eye as one of those little poodles. I'm scared. Now you can be obsessed with taking pictures of your dog just like me! Congrats! Such a fun addition to your family. You will be amazed at how attached you will get...that is if you keep him for more than a month considering your track record w/ pets. :) Sorry for the longest comment ever. I need to just call you!
One more thing... I love the name you chose. Very cute.
How fun. I'm not a dog person but a wife of a guy on Jason's old softball team had a teacup poodle and it was adorable. If I were to ever break down and get a puppy (which I think may happen in the future because I can already tell Justin is an animal freak) it would be between a teacup poodle or teacup chihuahua. They are so sweet!
Aww you make me want to have a puppy, i keep telling Derek a baby or a puppy i guess we obviously know what he keeps choosing:) He is so cute and I LOVE the name!! I hope you have a Happy thanksgiving and a great day. Miss ya!
Marie
Adorable puppy! Hailey walked over to me at cookie night and just held him out to me! He is soo cute and makes me miss my family dog that just passed earlier this year so much! Enjoy him, even when things get to you.
Cute blog too!
Lindsay
hansenrocks.blogspot.com
awww you got a dog! i would have never expected that! haha he is so cute=) aaron and i really want one but where we are living right now wont let us=( well have a happy turkey day and let me know when you will be in town next so we can come visit woodruff ward to see you and the kids!
miss ya tara
I'm stocked. You'll have to keep me posted on how everything goes. I too don't see us ever having pets but if you can do it, then I might be able to do it too.
We need to arrange a play date and have Diesel come over and play :) He is adorable!
Post a Comment