Tuesday, July 18, 2006

So exciting!!

This is my first time doing this and I am so excited I found out about this! It is a great way for some family members of our to see what is going on and what's new in our family. I am also excited to keep in touch with some friends I always think about. I will post some pictures soon. We are all well and doing great in Arizona. We love our community and friends here, and wish we would have made the move alot sooner than we did. It is hot right now in the summer but we only have to manage this heat 3-4 months of the year and then it's perfect. We spend most of our time in the pool, and indoors and save the majority of our outside activites for the evenings or early mornings. It not as bad as it sounds we still go to parks and ride bikes we just limit ourselves. The kids do not seem to mind it anyway.

Parker is now 6 years old and is getting ready for the first grade. It is amazing how fast time goes by. He is so great to play with and has an incredible imagination. He loves to ride bikes, swim, sword fight, and play games. He played coach pitch this last spring and will be starting wrestling this fall with his school. He is his dad's best friend and loves every moment he has with him. They make a great team.

Hailey is almost 3 years old and lights up our house, she will be going to pre-school in august. She is really ready to start school and also will be starting a dance team right after. Hailey is such a joy to be around and she is all girl! She loves her dolls and dressing up. She loves to play with her brother (when she is allowed) and she loves to draw and color. They are so fun to be around and I am unsure What I will do when they are both at school. :(

No comments: